It’s Christmas Day, an hour until mealtime, and you realize you’re short on dinner rolls—where do you go?
Or say after that dinner, you and the company want to step out for a glass of wine, or something stronger, depending on who your in-laws are. Do you know what’s open nearby?
Patch has you covered with a rundown of which coffee shops, grocery stores and bars in San Juan Capistrano will be open this holiday.
- Ralph's: Christmas Eve, 6 a.m.-10 p.m.; Christmas Day, closed
- Vons: Christmas Eve, 6 a.m.-9 p.m.; Christmas Day, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Marbella Farmers Market: Christmas Eve, 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m.; Christmas Day, closed
- Starbucks at the Mission: Christmas Eve, 5 a.m.-7 p.m.; Christmas Day, 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Starbucks at the corner of Del Obispo and Camino Cap: Christmas Eve, 5 a.m.-7 p.m.; Christmas Day, 6 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Pubs and Bar/Restaurants:
- Swallow's Inn: (hours are looser here) until 10 or 11 p.m. on Christmas Eve' daytime hours Christmas Day. No bands
- Vito's: Christmas Eve, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Christmas Day, closed
- Rick's Cafe at the Regency Theater: Christmas Eve, noon-10 p.m.; Christmas Day, noon-10p.m. (You do not have to buy a movie ticket to go to the restaurant and wine bar)
- Thai Juan On: Christmas Eve, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Christmas Day, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.