.

Fire in San Juan @ entrance to Golf Course and homes...

Up in Flames!
Up in Flames!
Yesterday as I was driving down the SJ Creek looked over and saw this fire as it was starting then continued to go up in flames. A lesson once again on outside equipment that can ignite and be a real fire danger. Had this been at a more remote area with a lot of brush it could of been devastating, thankfully it was not but made me think, even lawnmowers can catch fire and cause great damage...thank you to our fire dept. who once again Saved the Day! 

This post is contributed by a community member. The views expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Patch Media Corporation. Everyone is welcome to submit a post to Patch. If you'd like to post a blog, go here to get started.

Donna Fleming February 25, 2014 at 11:54 PM
Was this a lawnmower?

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something