Through Sept. 30, Planning Commissioner Ginny Kerr has taken in just less than $16,000 in donations, and lent her campaign another $2,500.
She has spent $15,365 so far, of which a balance remains on $8,247. Once she pays those bills, she’ll have $744 on hand.
Among her donors are:
- Three members of the Brad Gates family, for a total of $600
- Rosa Hribar, wife of former mayor Tom Hribar (but not Tom), for $250
- Stephanie Frisch, president of the Chamber of Commerce, $250
- Four people connected to Rancho Mission Viejo , $900
- Rancho Sierra Vista, $250
- Former mayor Joe Sota, $250
Among her expenditures are inclusion in three slate mailers.