1. Big game tonight! The San Juan Hills football team has been looking mighty fine this year! They’ve got a real shot at beating Capo Valley High tonight. Word is there are still a few tickets left, but parking may be an issue, so consider carpooling. "This will likely be the biggest crowd we have seen at a San Juan Hills Football game and we look forward to an exciting game," said Athletic Director Armando Gonzalez. Go Stallions!
2. Adults, still want to celebrate Halloween? Still Water restaurant and bar in Dana Point has a Halloween disco party tonight. So strap on those platforms, get your hair to do the Farrah Fawcett and boogie on down (down, down, down).
3. Family time: The San Juan Capistrano Library features free family movies the first Saturday of the month. Guess which day this Saturday is? Start time is 10 a.m. and did we tell you it’s free? Popcorn, too. Whaddadeal.
4. Eco-happenings: The Ecology Center offers a docent-led tour of the center’s historic home, gardens and outdoor learning stations at 1 p.m. And it’s free!
5. Music on tap: Swallows Inn has Three Chord Justice tonight, Rod and the Pistons Saturday afternoon, Jeffrey Michaels Saturday night and Freight Shakers and Chicken Bingo Sunday; Coach House has DSB, a Journey tribute band tonight, and Lisa Marie Presley on Saturday (tickets for that show are no longer available).
For other happenings, check our events calendar.
Click here for today’s top stories from San Juan Capistrano Patch.