What you need to know in San Juan Capistrano today.
1. Summer’s still ON: It may have been first day back to school for JSerra Catholic High School students Tuesday, but as far as the city’s concerned, it’s still summer. The third summer concert at Historic Town Center Park will be from 6-8 tonight. It's classic rock night tonight.
2. Got fruit? Don’t forget that 3 p.m.-7 p.m. every Wednesday at El Camino Real and Yorba is a farmer’s market (not to be confused with the Saturday farmer’s market – that’s twice the opportunity to get your six-11 servings daily).
3. Did you forget? Registration for San Juan Hills High students began Monday. Today is for sophomore registration and Thursday is for freshmen. But don’t worry; Friday is a make-up date, from 9 a.m. to noon.
4. Little student inquiries: If you need to reach the elementary schools, the public elementary school offices are open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
5. Patch photo of the day: Photo: Blue Whale in Newport Harbor
For other happenings, check our events calendar.